What Is ZMA JYM?
The product is also designed for athletes and bodybuilders because it contains a host of potent ingredients which aid in muscle development and fat loss.
All of the added components are completely natural and have been clinically studied for any long term side effects. Some of the key benefits which users can expect upon product use include:
- Deficiency Elimination: it contains a wide variety of essential minerals and vitamins which are needed for the optimal functioning of our bodies.
- Increased Lean Muscle Content: there are various active agents which target the rate of protein synthesis within our skeletal muscle cells in the blend. This allows users to greatly improve their muscle mass gains and helps them bulk up more easily.
- Enhanced Weight Loss Management: the product contains many potent nutrients which inhibit the storing of fatty acids and triglycerides in key regions like our belly, thighs, gut and chest.
- Increased Stamina and Endurance: due to the presence of various stimulants the product is able to assist in sustained energy production which allows for increased stamina and endurance through the course of one’s workout or daily activities.
- Hormone Regulation: one of the key reasons why many individuals suffer from hormonal imbalances is because of deficiencies of various key vitamins and minerals. ZMA JYM aims to compensate for any shortcomings and promotes our hormonal production.
ZMA JYM Helps Deficiencies?
Deficiencies are usually caused due to factors like excess sweating and urination, increased use of recovery and protein synthesis agents.
Reduced uptake of essential minerals can also occur due to increased intake of refined sugars and white-flour products, alcohol consumption, calcium-rich foods like dairy, copper, as well as foods rich in phytates (phosphorous compounds found in whole-grain breads, cereals, and legumes).
Thus in order to maintain a healthy mineral constitution in our bodies we either need to eat a well-balanced diet or take external supplements which can compensate for any such lack.
ZMA JYM Science
Research conducted recently at WWU (Western Washington University) has suggested that ZMA JYM can provide significant anabolic benefits to its users.
The controlled study had NCAA football players take ZMA JYM (one group) and a placebo (for another group) every night during an eight-week spring training program.
Results indicated that the athletes taking the supplement experienced more than a 30-percent increase in their testosterone levels, and about a 5-percent increase in levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) as compared to those individuals who had been placed on placebos.
Another study that was conducted in 2007 in Seljuk University (Konya, Turkey) reported that four weeks of zinc supplementation in men allowed for a significant increase in their testosterone levels.
The same researchers also found similar results for zinc supplementation on testosterone levels in a prior study with competitive wrestlers.
ZMA JYM Ingredients
Some of the key active agents which have been included in the product include:
- Zinc: it is an essential mineral and an antioxidant that supports the working and functioning of various important enzymes in our body.
- Magnesium: it is an essential mineral which is involved in numerous reactions that take place within our body. The mineral is also important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health, research has even suggested that when combined with magnesium it can support muscle strength and growth.
- Vitamin B6: it is an important water soluble mineral which is important in the synthesis of various neurotransmitters, histamines, and haemoglobin.
Other key ingredients include BioPerine, Test-Boosters.
ZMA JYM Summary
The easiest and most convenient means of making a purchase is by placing an order online at their website. The product comes in small plastic bottles which contain 90 capsules, each bottle is priced at $15.78.
Payments can be made using a host of safe and secure means like PayPal, AMEX, Discover and MasterCard.