For people with arthritis and other joint disorders, it is important to find ways to combat the disease and lessen the associated pain. There are many resources available that are educational and informative into how to better manage arthritis.
It’s not often that some of the knowledge can be gleaned from going to a website. Well, Joint Relief Solution has designed their website to be more than an advertisement and actually has very good information for consumers looking for better ways to manage their arthritis and painful joints.
Before taking any dietary supplement, it is always a good idea to consult with a health-care professional that is qualified to diagnose or treat arthritis and other ailments.
Got Joint Pain? Get The Solution
The makers of Joint Relief Solutions are bold in their claims and appear to be fairly transparent when it comes to the ingredients of the supplement. They are listed as:
- Celadrin – All natural proprietary compound of fatty acid carbons. May provide joint pain relief and improve elasticity of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Gives flexibility to tissue and may assist with cartilage function. Decreases naturally as part of the aging process.
- Methylsulfonylmethane – An organosulfur compound that is perhaps a natural pain-killer. May quiet the nerve impulses that transmit pain signals.
- Holy Basil Extract – A plant native to India that may help the body deal with stress. Especially thought helpful with swelling and inflammation.
- Turmeric Extract – Powerful, natural pain-killer. May protect against progression of arthritis and other joint diseases.
- Ginger Extract – Proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Green Tea – Contains a compound that is thought to turn off the chain-reaction of inflammation that can lead to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata – A plant native to India. The gummy residue of the plant is thought to improve swelling and inflammation. Also thought to reduce arthritis pain.
- Bromelain – Naturally occurring enzyme found in pineapples. May help reduce swelling and is also used for pain relief.
- Skullcap – Natural herb used as a mild relaxant.
- Trans-Resveratrol – Natural plant compound that possibly inhibits an enzyme linked to aging. May help preserve cartilage.
- Berberine HCL – Plant alkaloid that may have a beneficial effect for those with joint discomfort.
How Does Joint Relief Solution Help Arthritis Pain?
The number one cause of joint pain and discomfort is, arthritis. What exactly is arthritis and what are the symptoms? Arthritis is a broad term used to describe inflammation of the joints. There are many types of arthritis but the most common are: osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms of arthritis may include:
- Signs of inflammation
According to the makers of Joint Relief Solution, their proprietary formula works by improving the condition of the cartilage and reducing pain symptoms. Over time, arthritis breaks down this cushioning cartilage and when that happens, the bones rub together without any protective material or lubrication. Progressive diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and gout cause severe degeneration of the cartilage. Joint Relief Solution claims that by taking their natural joint pain relief supplement, significant improvements in joint pain and inflammation will be experienced.
Joint Relief Solution claims that their joint pain relief supplement will improve elasticity of the cartilage as well as cushioning the joints. Two of their key ingredients are also thought to quickly reduce joint pain while providing lubrication for the joint.
Benefits and Side Effects Of Joint Relief Solution
The manufacturers claim that Joint Relief Solution can greatly improve arthritis pain and may help stop the progressive deterioration of cartilage. They state that most clients report increased mobility and less pain within just a few weeks of taking the supplement. Recommended dosage is one pill in the morning and one pill before bed. The makers of Joint Relief Solution compare the pain killing effectiveness of their product to a standard dose of ibuprofen.
The benefits of having reduced pain are too many to list, but the makers of Joint Relief Solution promise that arthritic symptoms will be greatly reduced and overall quality of life will improve. They offer a 60-day money back guarantee. (Less shipping and handling charges)
Because Joint Relief Solution is 100% natural, the makers of the supplement state that there are no known side effects but do caution consumers to consult with a physician regarding any possible interactions with other conditions or with prescribed medication.
What Does Joint Relief Solution Cost?
Because this joint pain relief supplement is not offered in traditional retail stores, the only place to purchase the product is on the Joint Relief Solution website and a limited selection was found on Amazon. One bottle which is a 30-day supply costs:
$59.95 plus shipping cost of: $14.99.
They also offer a 3-month supply for $149.85 plus standard shipping.
Their best deal is for a 6-month supply that costs $299.70 but does include free shipping.
Joint Relief Solution does offer a 60-day money back guarantee and state that they want their customers to be 100% satisfied with all purchases made directly through the manufacturer’s website.
Conclusion – Does Joint Relief Solution Offer Joint Pain Relief?
For as much information that is available on the Joint Relief Solution website, one thing is conspicuously missing, and that is: testimonials. Not one word from consumers concerning how they liked the product. Searching a little more, there were no independent reviews to be found anywhere online.
There are some alternatives that consumers might want to consider that can improve arthritis and associated joint pain. Pretty basic ideas, but at least they are proven to work.
- Weight loss
- Physical activity
- Mechanical Aids (cane or walker)
- Heat and Cold (usually alternating)
- Diet rich in fruits and vegetables
There is a lot to consider when making a decision about whether to take a joint supplement such as, Joint Relief Solution. There is scientific evidence that suggests that many of the ingredients in the Joint Relief Solution supplement can improve joint pain and may help with the deterioration of vital cartilage. For those looking for an easy answer, it appears that there is none. What works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for someone else.