Skintimate is an American company that makes shaving cream products. They have a variety of scents and ingredients to help you get the closest shave ever. We will be discussing their products in this review today.
What is Skintimate?
The Skintimate line of shave products includes many different scents and ingredients that go well with any skin type. They are designed to give you a close, luxurious shave and to leave your skin soft and smooth. Some of their products are gel based, some are for sensitive skin, and yet others are crème. Anyone can find the perfect shave product at Skintimate.
What are the Skintimate flavors?
Skintimate products come in many different flavors and with ingredients that fit a variety of skin needs. You are sure to find a product that works for you in the Skintimate line of products.
- Skintimate Signature Scents Island Berry Breeze– Skintimate Signature Scents Island Berry Breeze is a tropical scented shave gel and is the newest scent to the Skintimate line of products. It contains 6 moiturizers and olive butter to help replenish moisture for smooth silky legs.
- Skintimate Signature Scents Raspberry Rain– Skintimate Signature Scents Raspberry Rain is a Signature Skintimate product that contains Vitamin E and Olive butter for a close, smooth shave.
- Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst– Skintimate Signature Scents Mandarin Burst is a citrus scented shave gel with several moisturizers for a close, smooth shave.
- Skintimate Signature Scents Strawberry Tangerine Twist– Skintimate Signature Scents Strawberry Tangerine Twist is a summery scented shave gel that is formulated with moisturizers that will leave your legs soft and smooth.
- Skintimate Signature Scents Flirty Mango– Skintimate Signatures Scents Flirty Mango is a mango scented shave gel that helps your skin replenish its natural moisture.
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Silky Skin– Skintimate Skin Therapy Silky Skin is a product that is designed to moisturize the skin and protect your legs from your razor. It is formulated with Moroccan oil and sunflower oil to moisturize and leave a silky smooth finish.
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin– Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin is a shaving gel that is designed for women with dry skin. It helps moisturize and protect your skin from your razor blade for a silky smooth finish.
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Sensitive Skin– Skintimate Skin Therapy Sensitive Skin is a shave gel that caters to those with sensitive skin. Its ingredients are designed with sensitive skin in mind, so you get that soft shave regardless of your skin sensitivity.
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Baby Soft– Skintimate Skin Therapy Baby Soft is formulated with baby oil, olive butter, and Vitamin E to give you a soft luxurious shave. This formula will soften even the toughest skin.
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Skin Moisturizing-Skintimate Skin Therapy Skin Moisturizing is a shave gel that is formulated to treat skin irritation that frequents those with sensitive skin. It helps replenish she skin’s natural moisture while protecting it while you shave.
- Skintimate Dry Skin Shave Crème– Skintimate Dry Skin Shave Crème is a crème product, not a gel. It is lotionized for dry skin and creates a wonderfully smooth shaving experience. This product is great for anyone with sensitive skin that needs skin protection and a lotion based product instead of a gel.
The many Skintimate products are available for purchase from many different retailers. Here are a few examples of that ranges of prices online:
- Jet.com Pricing: $2.97-$3.99 plus shipping
- Walmart.com Pricing: $2.97-$3.87 plus shipping
- Harmonfacevalue.com Pricing: $2.99-$4.25 plus shipping
You can also search retailers near you to purchase the products if you do not want to shop online
Should You Buy Skintimate?
The Skintimate line of products is sure to have a product for anyone who wants a close, soft shave. Anyone is sure to find a scent and ingredient list for their specific needs. Their products can fit any skin type and their scents are sure to grab anyone’s attention.
Where Can I Buy Skintimate?
You can buy Skintimate products at many different retailers online and at shops near you. You can search retailers at Skintimate’s website at www.skintimate.com. There you can look up product information, ingredients, and testimonials, and can find a retailer near you that carries their product. Skintimate even compares prices at various retailer websites for you, so it takes the guesswork out of shopping for their products.