The Fasting Summit is a program that will help consumers to learn about various techniques that can overcome disease and lose weight. The summit starts on July 17th, 2017.
What is The Fasting Summit?
There are many ways to improve the body, but it all depends on what the individual wants to change. It is easy to tell that there’s imbalance in the body, since the digestive system and the immune system react. Most commonly, consumers with this type of imbalance suffer with fatigue and weight gain. However, the speakers with the Fasting Summit aim to make a difference.
The Fasting Summit offers information to consumers within an online interface, rather than having to schedule time away and a hotel to accommodate the time. This entire conference can be played from the comfort of the user’s home, teaching them information that can change their approach to fitness.
The bonuses will be instantly available, even though the program does not begin until the middle of July 2017. Those materials include:
- An interview with Joe Cross about juicing
- An interview with Don Tolman about fasting
- A documentary about how to get support from loved ones about this new way of life
What Will Consumers Learn from The Fasting Summit?
All the information available from the Fasting Summit is divided into phases that the user will start learning from on the first date of the summit. There are nine phases available, each of which has different speakers with similar topics of interest.
Read on below to learn more information about each of the phases.
PHASE 1: Mental & Emotional Success
The first phase will help consumers understand the way that they think and set themselves up for long-term success. The speakers include:
- Julie Simon, who is a life coach that helps consumers with emotional eating
- Kim Knight, to help eliminate the effects of emotions on the appetite
- Marc David, who is the primary teacher at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Dr. John Demartini, who was the chiropractor in the film “The Secret”
PHASE 2: Meditation
The Meditation phase helps consumers to find their moment of peace and relaxation in a busy world. The speakers that will deal with this topic include:
- Tom Cronin, the founder of the Stillness Project
- Shunyamurti, the founder of the Sat Yoga Institute
PHASE 3: Detoxification
The Detoxification phase deals with the toxins that enter the body through environmental and dietary exposure. There are multiple speakers of importance in this phase, such as:
- Deanna Minich PhD., who is an author, teacher, and a visionary
- Cynthia Pasquella, who is a nutritionist for celebrities
- Jenni Madison, the founder of Coconut Magic
PHASE 4: Intermittent Fasting
Fasting is a matter of postponing the consumption of foods, which is a common way for the consumer to get in touch with their mind and body. The available speakers include:
- Chris Dufey, who is the founder of My Body Blends
- Dr. Dan Pompa, who is known for his weight loss knowledge
- Dr. David Jockers, who is a doctor of natural medicine and a chiropractor
- Kate Harrison, who has been a producer, journalist, and author
PHASE 5: Juice Fasting
Juice fasting offers many healing benefits that cannot be experienced with other types of dietary changes. Speakers that will go over this issue include:
- Steve Prussack, who wrote “Juice Guru: Transform Your Life with One Juice a Day”
- Joe Cross, who produced a documentary called “Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead”
- Neil Martin, who lost over 70lbs with juicing
- Tyler Tolman, who has created many cleanses and juicing programs
- Tegan Steele, who wrote “365 Days of Wholeness”
PHASE 6: Water Fasting
Water fasting is another method of cleansing the mind and body, since the user only drinks water during this routine. The speakers who will deal with this topic include:
- Dr. Alan Goldhamer, who directs a healthcare facility that deal with fasting and other dietary changes
- Loren Lockman, who has helped supervise water fasts for over 20 years
- Olivia Budgen, who is a Health Coach
- Dr. Michael Klaper, who has practiced medicine for four decades
- Chef Cynthia Louise, who is a Whole Food chef
PHASE 7: Nutrition
The food that consumers put in their body is critical to mental and physical health. This course will teach consumers how to improve their heart healthy and cognitive health, using the following speakers:
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman, who is one of the experts on nutrition
- Dr. Michael Greger, who discusses the effects of consuming animal products
- Markus Rothkranz, who is a healer and speaker who has penned multiple books
PHASE 8: Exercise
Exercise is crucial to maintaining a strong and healthy body. Fitness has many components, which is why the following two speakers:
- Andrea Paige ND, who handles a detox program within a yoga studio
- Crissi Carvalho, who is a vegan and a fitness trainer
PHASE 9: Spiritual Fasting
In this phase, consumers will learn more information about what exactly Spiritual Fasting is. The speakers include:
- Marko Petrovic, who is a holistic coach and a motivational speaker
- Hilde Larsen, who will help consumers to learn about their inner wisdom
- Ray Maor, who teaches consumers to connect with themselves for a better life
- Dr. Gabriel Cousens, who helps consumers to overcome type 2 diabetes
- Robyn Openshaw, who is the founder of the GreenSmoothieGirl
Pricing of the Fasting Summit
The best part of the Fasting Summit is that there are free tickets available online, which offer a value of $994. The program will be available on July 17th, 2017.
Contacting the Fasting Summit
For more information on the Fasting Summit, consumers can submit their information in the online form.
Fasting Summit Conclusion
The Fasting Summit offers information that will benefit anyone, even if they are simply trying to better their health. The program is free, which means that the users do not even need to invest anything for this information, if they register.