Dyna Garcinia Cambogia Review
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is a recently-released nutritional supplement available through a free trial. Here’s our review of the Dyna Garcinia Cambogia diet pill.
What is Dyna Garcinia Cambogia?
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is a garcinia cambogia based diet pill supplement. By taking the pill daily, you can suppress your appetite, kickstart your body’s fat burning, and boost your metabolism – or at least, that’s what the creators of Dyna claim you can do.
The supplement is exclusively available through a free trial. By entering your contact information into the website’s online form, you can enjoy a trial for only the costs of shipping and handling (you’ll need to pay $4.95 via credit card, and you’ll also need to personally cancel your trial within 14 days – we’ll get to that below).
How Does Dyna Garcinia Cambogia Work?
Each capsule of Dyna contains 500mg of garcinia cambogia extract powder. That powder contains 60% hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. HCA is the active ingredient in all garcinia cambogia supplements. It’s found in the rind of the garcinia cambogia plant. A 60% HCA concentration is considered relatively high. To achieve concentration levels that high, the formula needs to be synthesized in a lab (i.e. you can’t extract 60% HCA directly from the garcinia cambogia plant).
You take Dyna Garcinia Cambogia 30 minutes before each meal of your day. The manufacturer doesn’t list any of the ingredients within Dyna Garcinia Cambogia, so it’s possible that it contains stimulants like caffeine. If that’s the case, then you may only want to take Dyna Garcinia Cambogia with breakfast and lunch and avoid taking it with dinner (otherwise you might stay up all night).
The manufacturer of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia claims to create the supplement in a GMP-certified lab, although it doesn’t list where that lab is found or where the actual ingredients come from.
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia Ingredients
Speaking of ingredients, Dyna Garcinia Cambogia lists none of its ingredients.
Instead, the manufacturer simply says things like “100% all natural ingredients” without mentioning what those ingredients actually are. The only thing we know is that it’s an all-natural vegetable-based capsule that contains a powder with 60% hydroxycitric acid. What’s the other 40% of the formula? We don’t know.
Typically, diet pill manufacturers like to list their ingredients to make it easier for people to compare their product to competitors. The creators of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia have taken a totally different approach by refusing to list any of their ingredients – and that’s worrying for anyone who likes to know what they’re putting into their bodies.
How to Buy Dyna Garcinia Cambogia
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is exclusively available online through DynaGarcinia.com, where you’ll see numerous advertisements for a “free trial”.
That “free trial” isn’t 100% free. The manufacturer likes to remind you that you have to pay a small shipping and processing fee of $4.95.
After paying that fee, you’ll receive a full-sized (month supply) bottle of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia in the mail within a few business days.
So what’s the catch?
The “catch” to Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is that it relies on an autoship program and recurring billing system.
When you enter your credit card to pay the $4.95 fee, your credit card is silently pre-authorized for a payment of $89.95. If you don’t cancel your trial (by contacting customer service at 1-866-991-4415) within 14 days, then that charge of $89.95 will go through on the 14th day after you order (which also means you only have a few days to actually try the supplement).
That first $89.95 charge only covers the first bottle.
Next, the manufacturer will continue sending you repeated shipments of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia every month while charging that same credit card $89.95 + $4.95 shipping and handling.
That’s a ridiculously high price to pay for a diet pill that doesn’t list any of its ingredients. Ultimately, it seems like you’re paying around $95 per month for an overpriced caffeine pill.
Who Makes Dyna Garcinia Cambogia?
Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is made by a company named Bari Consulting LLC. That company lists the following address:Bari Consulting LLC
2800 SW 14th Street Suite 103
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
You can contact the company at 1-866-991-4415. Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is actually listed on the Better Business Bureau, although it’s not officially accredited with the BBB. The BBB has awarded Dyna an “F” because it has a total of 8 complaints within the last 12 months.
That BBB page also claims that someone named Jeffrey Aronson is the CEO of Dyna.
Ultimately, Dyna Garcinia Cambogia is yet another trendy diet pill that makes huge promises – but fails to back up those promises with any substance.