Probiotic America Perfect Biotics

Perfect Biotics is a probiotic supplement manufactured by an America nutraceutical company called Probiotic America. According to the official website, Perfect Biotics can help you eliminate bloating, gas and constipation, improve energy levels, regulate your metabolism, and provide immune system support.

It is able to achieve this by providing you with 30 billion colony-forming units, or CFUs. This balances the intestinal flora to a ratio of 80/20, with 80% of the flora made up of “good” bacteria with the other 20% composed of “bad bacteria.”

We’ve heard all about probiotics lately and they seem to be one of the most popular health trends right now – so the question is can Probiotic America’s product actually help you?

What Are Probiotics?

A probiotic is a supplement that contains live bacteria, which are said to promote a healthy gut and immune system. This goes against the misconception that bacteria are bad for you, when in reality they can be very beneficial.

In fact, bacteria are what help to break down food you consume, and are essential for nutrient absorption. Without these healthy bacteria, digestion slows, nutrients are wasted, and your body suffers as a result.

Probiotics may have other benefits as well. One study found that certain strains of good bacteria might fight insulin resistance that causes diabetes and subsequently obesity. Many studies have concluded probiotic supplements are typically effective in treating most common digestive problems.

Perfect Biotics Ingredients

Probiotic America, the manufacturer of Perfect Biotics, claims to have developed a patented formula of 15 different strains of bacteria with over 30 billion CFUs per serving. Each strain of bacteria found in Perfect Biotics has its’ own specific use and benefit, and the strains of bacteria included in this product include:

— Bifidobacterium Infantis – May help improve your immune system.

— Lactobacillus Salivarius – Claimed to protect against cavities and gingivitis.

— Lactobacillus Casei – May help inhibit the inflammatory response.

— Lactobacillus Acidophilus – May help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

— Lactobacillus Plantarum – Possibly helps heal injuries.

— Bifidobacterium Bifidum – Can help prevent the overgrowth of candida (yeast).

— Lactococcus Lactis – Helps metabolize (break down) carbohydrates.

— Lactobacillus Paracasei – May help relieve symptoms associated with atopic dermatitis (eczema).

— Lactobacillus Bulgaricus – May help “draw away toxins.”

— Streptococcus Thermophilus – Possibly helps fight respiratory infections.

— Lactobacillus Brevis – May help prevent kidney stones.

— Bifidobacterium Lactis – Can improve digestive comfort.

— Bifidobacterium Breve – Can reduce gas and other bowel, stomach, and intestine irritation.

In addition to having 15 different strains of bacteria, Probiotic America insists their product is manufactured in the United States in a GMP-certified facility. It does not contain gluten, soy, or any allergens whatsoever.

Side Effects of Perfect Biotics

Side effects are always a concern when taking supplements, and Perfect Biotics is no different. We have researched the side effects of Perfect Biotics and have not been able to find any reports of any nasty side effects. Furthermore, most research has indicated that most users of probiotics do not see side effects, and those that do typically only experience minor side effects.

If you do experience side effects, they will typically be minor, short-lived, and unobtrusive. Slight nausea is possible, and that’s about the only side effect. Otherwise, you may have an upset stomach, but that is very rare.

Pricing for Probiotic America Perfect Biotics

According to the Probiotic America website, they offer three purchasing options for their product:

— 1 Bottle: $46.99 plus $4.95 shipping
— 3 Bottles: $119.82 + free shipping
— 6 Bottles: $221.95 + free shipping

In addition, no matter which purchasing option you choose, you’ll still be given a 90-day money back guarantee. So in the event you don’t like your purchase, you can receive a refund for the entirety of your order without any hassle whatsoever.

Is Perfect Biotics Worth Buying?

Perfect Biotics seems like one of the few probiotic supplements worth buying. With 15 strains of good bacteria and 30 billion CFUs, you’ve got everything you need to improve your digestion, immune system, and your overall health and wellness.

Thousands of people rely on Perfect Biotics each day, and there’s no reason you shouldn’t reap the same benefits too. As far as probiotics go, Perfect Biotics is certainly among the best.

LEAVE A REPLY